When it comes to Valentine’s Day gifts, it’s always tough deciding what to get for the special person in your life.
Finding the right gifts for men can be challenging. This is especially true when it comes to Valentine's Day. The best Valentine's presents for guys are usually more personal, especially if he isn't the sentimental type. The same dilemma can be true when shopping for women. Knowing what makes her smile, seen or feel pampered is the key to a heartfelt gift.
Maybe you're looking for an appropriate Valentine's Day gift for your lover for your first Valentine's Day together. Or you're looking to gift your spouse something extra special to commemorate your 20th Valentine's Day together.
Whether you want to get something simple and heartfelt, or pamper your significant other with a splurge, these distinctive gift ideas are sure to make your Valentine feel the love this year.
Valentines Gifts for Men
- If he's a sports buff, tickets to a game or his favorite sports team is a great way to shower him with some love
- Or a round of golf at his local (or favorite!) golf course
- If he’s a foodie who likes to cook or grill, get him a new set of knives or a smoker, and throw in a heart shaped box of jerky from Man Crates.
- If his underwear drawer could use a refresh, then get him a few pair of luxuriously soft, sexy briefs by Kix’ies
- If he loves to relax and unwind, a 1-hour massage and a nice glass of wine or bourbon will do the trick. Go extra with a pair cozy house slippers.
Valentine’s Day Gifts for Women
- If she needs to relax and feel pampered, a spa day or a Mani/Pedi is the perfect solution to make her feel special
- If she’s a busy mom or career woman, a house cleaning service is the ultimate way to say ‘I love you and appreciate you’. If there’s one thing almost every woman wants but doesn’t ask for it, it’s house cleaning and laundry service.
- A romantic dinner at home - you don't even have to cook. Get takeout, light some candles, grab a bouquet of her favorite flowers and hire a babysitter if you have kids - but you do all the planning!
- If you’re the outdoorsy type and the weather permits, have a picnic at your favorite park or beach spot. Grab a bottle of wine, fresh fruit, and a blanket and enjoy a meal together al fresco.
- A classic gesture of chocolates, bubble bath, flowers, pretty lingerie and Kix'ies thigh highs is a fun and sexy way to create a spark and set the tone for the evening
A thoughtful or romantic gift will warm their heart no matter what you choose. If your loved one is a big fan of words of affirmation, use a fill-in-the-blank book to express your feelings or write a special poem. Make your relationship even stronger by putting together a date-night bucket list and spending quality time together. Finding unique ways to express your love to the person who sets your heart on fire is what it’s really all about, no matter if you've been together for one year or an entire lifetime.